Miscellaneous Auto Services
Miscellaneous Auto Services
For whatever else may pose a threat to your vehicle's road performance, our knowledgeable auto specialists provide a number of other miscellaneous auto services. And because our work is guaranteed, you can rest assured that you're receiving the best workmanship possible. Let us know how we can help you! Contact us at 907-420-0416 to set up an appointment for additional quality auto services.
Our miscellaneous auto services include:
The experts at Dan's Automotive can inspect your vehicle and perform services that can help it operate at peak performance and help improve fuel efficiency and overall fuel economy. These inspections and services may include items such as:
- Change engine oil, using the recommended grade of motor oil
- Check and change your air filter
- Inspect and, if necessary, replace a clogged fuel filter
- Adjust tire pressure to manufacturer-recommended specs
- Inspect/clean the intake system
- Inspect/replace emissions components and/or a faulty oxygen sensor
- Inspect brakes for proper adjustment
- Inspect power steering system and perform a steering alignment, if necessary
- Align front suspension
- Clean or replace dirty or malfunctioning fuel injectors
- Inspect/replace spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Check exhaust for clogged catalytic converter
- Examine the exhaust gas recirculation system
Most Extended Warranties Accepted
An extended warranty (also known as a service contract) can provide peace of mind to most car buyers. The warranty (or service contract) kicks in after the usual manufacturer warranty has expired. An extended warranty covers major breakdowns and evens out the cost of repairs. Unfortunately, not all auto repair shops accept extended warranties. At Dan's Automotive in Soldotna, AK 99669, we accept most extended warranties. We let you use the service contract to save on auto repair costs.
Are you planning to buy a new car? Don't take chances. Be confident about the car you are buying. Have pre-purchase inspections performed on the vehicle. Pre-purchase inspections involve examining the car's condition to ensure it is worth buying. At Dan's Automotive, we have pre-purchase inspection experts - mechanics who will scrutinize any car, make, and model and allow you to make an informed decision. Pre-purchase inspections will definitely give you peace of mind when you buy your next used car.
A pre-trip check up can make the difference between a safe trip and one that ends in a tragedy. The inspection aims at looking for possible defects and potential mechanical problems that could cause disaster. Before embarking on a trip you should make sure your car is fully inspected for safety. You can rely on the experts at Dan's Automotive. We have pre-trip inspection experts who are able to conduct safety inspections on any car, make, and model. Our experts are dedicated to ensuring you have a safe trip. Simply drop by or give us a call at 907-420-0416.